- Post from Facebook / 20/11/2019I enjoyed Just Write this week because Simon Watts introduced a remit. I was all ready to delve into my research paper, and was presented with a snow remit, which some of you have seen. I can send the piece to anyone interested in the Multiverse as Stephen Hawkins (RIP) mentioned a few times. I like Sci Fi Genre so please accept a lot of what I write as that. 🙂 Goto Facebook Post
- Post from Facebook / 15/11/2019
Welcome to Therapiece, a writing as a Therapuetic exercise group / more information can be found at https://www.therapiece.org. Please ask to join and we shall moderate the request as soon as we can. Please can we contribute kindly and respect the other members of the group. We are here for a reason.
- Post from Facebook / 14/11/2019
Welcome to Therapiece, a writing as a Therapuetic exercise / more information can be found at https://www.therapiece.org. Please ask to join and we shall moderate the request as soon as we can.
- Post from Facebook / www.therapiece.org.uk 14/11/2019
Please note we have now made the website secure. if you are having trouble accessing it please use https as https://www.therapiece.org.uk Thank you.
- Post from Facebook / 11/11/2019
Welcome to Therapiece, a writing as a Therapy Group. Note: more information can be found at http://therapiece.org. Please ask to join and we shall moderate the request as soon as we can.
- Post from Facebook / Medium – Get smarter about what matters to you. 10/11/2019
Is a source of both reading, ideas and instruction but also monetises your non fiction output…article by article…and at very little start up friction and no cost can get you a little income…
Now these pages are always full of ‘how you make your first squillion on…’ no doubt written by the sites own PR and Im not predicting JKRowling in minutes….but this may be an alternative to the increrasingly exhausted googlead/wordpress route?
- Post from Facebook / 10/11/2019
Therapiece to me is a place where I can write about anything I like. Past stories / future stories. I hardly ever write about the present. Although I exist in the present my mind and imagination lets me travel. My fingers type out the staccato rhythm on the keyboard which leaves a great impression on the reader, I hope…
- Post from Facebook / AI scanned millions of books to create a historical ‘index of national happiness’ 29/10/2019
Revealing humanities subconscious back to itself part 2.
This combination of modern learning computers and such huge datasets has enormous implications for the future of writing.
- Post from Facebook / On the Many Different Engines That Power a Short Story 25/10/2019
- Post from Facebook / 17/10/2019
I am planning on submitting a piece to a competition in Lancashire. The piece recently did not make it into Overland, so I am going to manipulate it slightly to make it better. The piece is my short story called “The Supermarket”…